Skrip - tyur' - i - ent: adj. Possessing the violent desire to write.

3/03/2009

WIFE STRIFE

The other day The Scientist was in a mood. Which affected me only slightly, being that I was leaving to go do something or other.
THE SCIENTIST: Man, I am pissed off.
ME: Why? What happened?
TS: Nothing that I can think of… I’m just in a mood. I mean, I am pissed!
ME: Okay.
TS: Seriously, I am not fit to be around people right now.
ME: Well, you know I still need to go out, right?
TS: Yes, yes, that’s fine.
ME: Don’t murder the children or anything, okay?
An hour later, I got this text:

Oh no! What happened?!

Dear God! What have you done? What have you done!

Nooooo---!!!

So yes, an evening of murder/suicide. Or was it... the little feet in the final photo are a little ominous, don't you think?

###

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I were you, I'd be afraid, very afraid! I've seen Pet Cemetery AND Child's Play. To heck with a night light, I'd just give up sleeping altogether!! :)

12:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home