Skrip - tyur' - i - ent: adj. Possessing the violent desire to write.

11/15/2006

BIG DIG

As promised, photographic proof of our sewer line repair:


That's a big damn hole. I was stunned when I came home to see this. I expected there to be a hole, but I didn't expect a 12' deep trench and so much dirt that it literally covered my entire lawn.

But, that was yesterday, and today all is filled in. It looked like the biggest gopher in the world took a quick trip through my yard.

Ugh. That's it for tonight. I'm still fuzzy-headed and waiting for the antibiotics to kick this shit out of my system for good.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lil Kate said...

Wow. Now that's a hole. I'm glad it's already filled in today. Is the lawn salvagable?

I hope you're feeling better today!

11:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home