Skrip - tyur' - i - ent: adj. Possessing the violent desire to write.

2/02/2007

CELLAR HELLER PART 2 3:01pm update


Once agian, work is done for the day. Apparently the gravel lot is closed on Saturdays, so they need to get out there today and pick up what they'll need for tomorrow to finish up. Or so they tell me, I dunno. Maybe they're going to Wendys to hang out and eat fries until 5.

I guess I don't really care, because a lot of work was done today. All the pipe is in, and the sump pump is ready to go as well.

They did a test run on the pump, and it made short work of the foot of water that was in there.

Tomorrow it's laying down gravel and cementing over... about an hour's worth of work, Eddie tells me. Cool. I'll be glad to be done with this damn thing.

###

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home