Skrip - tyur' - i - ent: adj. Possessing the violent desire to write.

7/06/2007

FLICKR ICHOR

Sometimes when I have some time to kill at work I play on Flickr. I’m probably as guilty as the next guy for doing searches on “boobs,” but even that becomes boring after a while. I started just typing in whatever crazy words I could think of… then, I had the brilliant idea of combining my desire to see boobs with odd search words. So, I’d type in something odd or mundane, and follow it with “naked.” More often than not, I’ve been surprised by the results. For example:

Seashell + Naked

I expected to find something like this:


Which I did. And this was also a nice surprise:


This, however, was not.


Circus + Naked

Expected:


Unexpected:


Sushi + Naked

Expected:


Unexpected:


Dog + Naked

Expected:


Not expected:


Volcano + Naked

Expected:

Not expected (but still very cool):


You try it!

###

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

boobs on flickr -- ha! that is exactly what i was doing before i decided to check up on your entries. -- ron

9:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home