Skrip - tyur' - i - ent: adj. Possessing the violent desire to write.

8/21/2007

FLEETING MEETING

Things that I will do in the next five days:
  • Travel more than 800 miles, round trip
  • Wear a tie
  • Spend time with people I’d rather not spend time with
  • Host a party for 20 relatives
  • Dig a large ditch
  • Miss my wife and children
  • Order an expensive meal on the agency’s dime
  • Take delivery of a new washer and dryer, temporarily
  • Purchase an obscenely large cake
  • Party with a woman three-quarters of a century old
  • Lie to my mother
  • Chase my children
  • Curse, most likely
Things that I will not do in the next five days:
  • Update my blog

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Ronald Hazen said...

Noooooooooooo!

5:18 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come on now, I know I'm not a "numbers" person, but, hasn't it been 5 days yet?

9:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home