Skrip - tyur' - i - ent: adj. Possessing the violent desire to write.

10/31/2006

ILL CHILL

Egads, it’s been more than a week since I’ve put up a real post, adorably tiny horse-girl aside. I can only blame the virus and/or bacterium that has set up shop in my lungs and refuses to leave.

The worst part is that I haven’t gotten sick, not really sick. I’ve just been on the verge of sickness for about two weeks. It didn’t help that The Scientist left for sunny California for five days last week (oh yeah, I have to tell you all about that) so I was Mr. Mom and, of course, the girls also have whatever it is I have, so there was no end to the snot and nose-wiping. But, we got through it with minimal crying. From me.

But, the lack of updating doesn’t bode well for my participation in NaBloPoMo, a link for which has been up on my page for a week now.

Basically, I’ve committed to an unbroken month of posts. Which I didn’t think would be that big of a deal, since I tend to post pretty regularly… except lately. I jumped aboard the bandwagon because, well, prizes, first of all, but also for a deeper, darker reason. A reason I plan on writing about tomorrow, day one.

Mysterious, huh?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cue the whirling mist, creepy fugue and long, deep evil laugh...

9:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home