Skrip - tyur' - i - ent: adj. Possessing the violent desire to write.

11/19/2007

WRITE BLIGHT

Oh boy. NoBloPoMo day#19, and I’m tapped. Only 12 more days, but I think I’ve run out of crap to write about. Or maybe the spirit to keep going. Worse yet, we leave for Maryland to visit the in-laws in two days. I had hoped to create a bank of posts in advance, but now I can hardly fill up the space day by day. Not good. How am I going to be creative during the hustle and bustle of the holiday?

At least I should return to Ohio with a bunch of stuff to write about. Holiday gatherings are like that.

I’ll attempt to be less lame tomorrow. At least I'm not just posting about my shoes.

###

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Lil Kate said...

You can't be "on" all the time. Don't worry. Your loyal readership will follow along - even during these dark times. ;)

4:31 PM

 
Blogger Ronald Hazen said...

Blog about Heroes! Best. Episode. Of the season. Mr. Bennet's resurrection took me by suprise, as did Mohinder's dumbassery.

5:45 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When was the last time you reade a really dumb ad?

What's your take on knighthood these days? How's your fighting going? Do you feel like a father to your squires?

What's the deal with all the paranormal shows on tv? Think any of that stuff is real? Every had any experiences in that line?

There - that should help :)

2:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home