Skrip - tyur' - i - ent: adj. Possessing the violent desire to write.

9/30/2005

#101 In which our hero says he's sorry.

Hey Internet! What’s up? How you been? Huh? Me? Oh, you know, I’ve been busy with this new job and -- What? No, no… it’s not like that. Not at all.

Of course we’re still friends.

Sure, yeah, I should have written, but, y’know… things get busy and… hey, hey. I’m sorry, okay? I know, I know… but the thing is I’m writing all day, and I mean all day, not like other jobs I’ve had where I’m surfing the Internet half the time --

Well, sure, I could write after work, but I have to get dinner ready, and then it’s putting the little girl to bed and, and…

Hey, you know what? I don’t need to make excuses to you. You’re not the boss of me! I’ll write when I damn well want to write, not when you think I should write something! I’m not your damn blog monkey, y’know? I’m my own man, baby! You HEAR what I’m saying --

Oh, hey… look, don’t… don’t cry. I’m sorry. Look, sometimes I just get crazy and I don’t really mean the things I say…

You’re right, you’re right. I don’t deserve you… you’ve been so good to me, and I’m such a jerk! Such a jerk!

I’m sorry, okay?

So, we’re okay? Yeah? Okay?

All right, yeah… I’ll try to write more often.

You sure we’re okay?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home