Skrip - tyur' - i - ent: adj. Possessing the violent desire to write.

11/20/2007

PAINT SAINTS

Boy, kids are useful for all sorts of things. Like, um, filling up a post half an hour before the deadline!

Come home yesterday to discover that my youngest daughter was a princess:

Well, yes, obviously a heart on my cheek makes me a princess. Jeez, daddy, you can be so dumb!

And my oldest was a pirate!


Thumbs up for pirates!

Apparently there was a birthday party at school, complete with clown. But not the same clown as was at the last party, Lily explained to me, because this was a lady clown. And she made balloon animals, but not very many. And she didn't do any magic, but she did dance.

My oldest could have had anything painted on her face, and she went with PIRATE. Awesome. Man, I love my kids.

Which gives me the topic for tomorrow's post. Thank God, because I'm running on fumes here.

Right back 'atcha, daddio!

###

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home