Skrip - tyur' - i - ent: adj. Possessing the violent desire to write.

11/24/2007

FEMME MEME

Dressage Mom has tagged me for one of those bullshit meme things. I usually think they are pretty stupid and ignore them, but this is my wife and I do need to post something pronto before I go to bed so...

SEVEN UNUSUAL THINGS ABOUT ME.

  1. When I order take-out Chinese, and the rice come separately from the meat/veggies, I always eat a couple bites of plain white rice first.

  2. I have a geographic tongue. When a dentist first told me of this, he called it a "psycho-reactive tongue," which is way cooler than geographic tongue. I never noticed it before it was pointed out to me.

  3. I have gout. Which is ridiculous, because in my mind gout is a disease only to be had by fat cats in three-piece suits and bowler hats. Or fat kings. Neither of which I am.

  4. I suffer from ocular hypertension.

  5. I'm rather terrified of sharks (bit of cheat on this one, since it was a NoBlowMe topic last year)

  6. While I'm a writer by profession, I'm a terrible speller.

  7. I secretly developed a fetish for the 1893 World's Columbia Exhibition (aka, the Chicago's World Fair) after reading The Devil in the White City by Erik Larson.
There, done. Now to bed. Final updates to the Maryland trip tomorrow.

###

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Dressage Mom said...

Thanks for playing, honey. However, you were supposed to tag seven random NaBloPoMo bloggers too.

Relax Francis, I'll forgive you if you don't.

7:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home