Dressage Mom has tagged me for one of those bullshit meme things. I usually think they are pretty stupid and ignore them, but this is my wife and I do need to post something pronto before I go to bed so...
SEVEN UNUSUAL THINGS ABOUT ME.
- When I order take-out Chinese, and the rice come separately from the meat/veggies, I always eat a couple bites of plain white rice first.
- I have a geographic tongue. When a dentist first told me of this, he called it a "psycho-reactive tongue," which is way cooler than geographic tongue. I never noticed it before it was pointed out to me.
- I have gout. Which is ridiculous, because in my mind gout is a disease only to be had by fat cats in three-piece suits and bowler hats. Or fat kings. Neither of which I am.
- I suffer from ocular hypertension.
- I'm rather terrified of sharks (bit of cheat on this one, since it was a NoBlowMe topic last year)
- While I'm a writer by profession, I'm a terrible speller.
- I secretly developed a fetish for the 1893 World's Columbia Exhibition (aka, the Chicago's World Fair) after reading The Devil in the White City by Erik Larson.