Skrip - tyur' - i - ent: adj. Possessing the violent desire to write.

11/26/2007

TAPPED CRAP

Good Lord, what date is it? The 26th? Thanks to Jesus because I am serious running out of motivation to update every day. Pfft. Note to self: bank a bunch of entries before November of next year. I had hoped to sprint to the finish line, but rather, I'm at a pathetic crawl. Even The Scientist (the non-writer in the household) has whipped out the beginnings of what is sure to be an interesting multi-part saga.

I actually have a couple of topics in mind; but it's the drive to write that's lacking, not the ideas. Like I wrote before... turn something into a must-do from a can-do and suddenly it's a chore to me.

I'm this close to filling up my blog with those dumb "what Star Wars character are you?" quizzes.

All right... that's enough garbage for tonight. To make up for it, I promise an interesting post tomorrow. I'm totally cereal.

###

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Dressage Mom said...

I love you. Cereally.

11:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home